Tuesday, May 17, 2011

LoonDalas

Sacred Circles of L...
By ShaRi


You dance inside my heart where no one sees you.
But sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art.~Rumi



LoonFiestaDala


The Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta
is a yearly festival of hot air balloons that takes place in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA during early October. The balloon fiesta is a nine day event, and has around 750 balloons. The event is the largest hot air balloon festival in the world.



3LoonzDala

I saw these 3 balloons lined up in the sky one day, but they were too far apart to shoot as a group, so I shot them individually and voila.....




1LoonDala


The Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum
presents the development of ballooning through historic, scientific and artistic objects reflecting world-wide achievements in this field.




YelloLoonDala

The circular structure of all mandalas, to me, symbolize the oneness of the universe, and the fact that all is contained within the circle symbolizes the interconnectedness of us all.~Keith Rowley




RedYelloLoonzDala

As a psychologist and an artist, I create mandalas to heal and reveal my soul. The mandala never lies. The truth of the human spirit shines forth in every image we create. The mandala we create is a powerful tool for telling us what we need to know about ourselves if we take the time to see.~Susanne McGinnis




2LoonzDala

I have been creating and channelling mandalas for the past couple of years. They are a beautiful healing and meditation tool that I value and am passionate about. I am an art teacher and have witnessed their unique healing and centering energy with children. I celebrate them as a powerful tool in my life and in the life of the children that I am fortunate enough to work with.~Gabby van Heerden

No comments: